Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mo-od

20th December 2009.

My holiday job is quite a boring job, actually. Standing there waiting for you-know-who customers. Curse them when they drill the land of cloth and leave with a fart. It was devastating.

I like the girl who works beside me. She is funny and cute. I always thought her cheek is made of rice since she said she like rice a lot. She looks like a boss for me. I mean the way she talks. But that’s it.


The environment never changed, but I can feel the sense of restriction from their workers’ behavior. It feels like my neck is hold by hands, not tight but I still can feel the tension from them.

I still don’t know what’s going on during my 22th birthday, conclusion is no mood. Same wishes and same tone. Some are suspicious about the breakup of my non-existing romance, my hormone level, my illness and da da da…..

I think I hate them. I hate the lock on my neck, it makes me hard to breath. I hate the fact that I am so timid. I have no gut to burst out my emotions, and the fact that I am wrong trusted the person.

I keep rewind the scene in my mind, flashback to the day she tell me who I am, to the day he tried to do what he think is right to do, to the day they betray my trust, to the day which I also don’t know when it started, all sums to one word. Fear. It started to crumble.

I could not imagine what kind of life I am going to live under the fear. One day, I may erupt and kill it. Or one day, I will erupt and kill myself. Then I shall prepare myself with a gun loaded with bullet of craziness. Stop.

2 comments:

  1. My dearest, be strong...
    Although I don't know the pain that you have gone through, but I know and I pray that Lord will give you all the love and support you need.

    Have faith, in God and in people again, please.
    There is still love and hope remained to be trusted.

    Remember, God loves you and we love you. Seek and you shall receive, knock and the door shall open. I pray that you will be cheerful and lively as you always were. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear huiying,
    i duno when i will done with this feeling but i think time will heal it.

    im not sure how should i face it...
    i need to think thoroughly about my life now =)
    rest asure, i will be strong and grow up.

    suddenly miss you so much, beeyan stay over my place last night, hehe...kind of remind me the day during our form 5, i hope we can have a group trip next time for us to heat up our relationship more! ^^

    and...muaks!!!

    merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete