Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh, Peter

First time ever, i feel the rush from watching horror / thriller movie...

Fringe is certainly blowing off my mind with questions, answers and MORE questions + mystery.

Sometimes, i just don't get it. Why would people love to watch horror movie? They scare the hell out of me for sure, even Supernatural will do the job.

BUT, i did get the so-called "excitement" from Fringe.

I guess this is what those horror-movie lovers are going for, right? the thrill.

and...............they almost kissed!!
Peter is from another universe, so the Peter from this universe is dead and the dorky Walter is pulling this Peter from there loh...? Wow, this is what human are able to do as nothing is impossible when comes with human. Freaking anticipating the next episode!

oh, little on the k-pop stuff.
Brian Joo is doing his single "In my head" originally from Jason Derulo. He is a bit cute, a bit lah....
2NE1's new MV "Try to follow me" is a bit too flashy for me, hmm...still good though.

Chiaosu.

No comments:

Post a Comment