Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DCE & K-fever

Another thing, DCE.
Tomorrow is my DCE final exam, and i dun understand why people around me are stressed over this.
Maybe i'm too slack off and away from the stress too long and become numb for everything happened around me.

AND my korean is going to level 3, at least that is what i hope.
Frankly, im hurt by the fact that dr kim is giving us an easier final exam paper to ensure all of us will going to level 3.
It hurts my feeling somehow.
I want to know what is my level after 2 semester of study and liking Korean language.
On the other hand, actually i'm not putting enough effort for this new hobby...that's why my korean is still s**k like a KInDERGARDEN.

Weather is getting hotter day by day.
And i've got my FYP title =)
doing something on pharmacology field, cancer and stuff.
ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD GOOD YEAR AHEAD, GOD BLESS ME =)

I just informed that one of my senior is dating with the 1st year O.O
and i just know that Mr. K couple with Miss Mustika Ratu before, and due to the shyness of Mr. K & both of them were not really ready for it, they broke up somehow.
Hmm....actually i'm doubt of the fact that Mr. K's shyness when it comes to relationship. Well, it is just out of my expectation as he is such a ..............dramatic? person, ahahah....sorry ya Mr.K XD

Called my mother =)
Condition of going back home for one week? COOK DINNER EVERY NIGHT.
I guess i'm going back to my secondary school time again as i was the one cook every meal everyday.

Chiaosu.

No comments:

Post a Comment