Friday, September 12, 2008

Decision

Eventhough my decision will make me lose a lot of thing, but i rather stay alone than look at them. Its still making me feel unease when i look at them even after i solve the knot.

Just now realize my result is going from bad to worse....but i didn't feel anything, either joy if im the top and sad if im the lousiest....im numb...

Made a decision to join a dance class. I've been wandering in front of the door of dance since im form 4. Now, it was in front of my face asking me whether i want to grab it or not. For once in my life, i knew i will miss the chance if im not taking action, thus....im sign up for the modern dance class under senior-Lianne as a conductor.

I know i will be alone when i make any decision but i don't want to take any more consideration for other ppl who are not really care of me. Its my life, i want to live it in my way, in my style, not by other expectation or thought about me....

Mooncake festival is coming...i feel like want to celebrate at my home with my family....with all the mooncake given by relatives and pray ceremony at home. I've been absent of a lot of event in my family since i enter U. I want to show my love to my family before its too late. I want to live as lively as possible so that i wouldn't regret when im old.

Tonight is the Mooncake Festival K17.
  1. Location : DKU, FPSK
  2. Time : 9pm to 11pm
  3. Date : today...12.9.08
  4. Ticket......? FREE OF CHARGE! why? because my lovely buddy pay for me^^love her so much! Tiffany also will be going too!

What should i say? i never expect my junior will do something big like this...i think they are more passionate than us to organize activities. This mooncake festival actually is our chinese community activity. Junior making it very big and invite all ppl from FPSK, even medic & vet student are coming, from my observation, our own malay coursemates also buy ticket for it. Over 300 ppl are coming for the event tonight, can't wait to see it with my own eyes =)

My mind is rest assure to pass to them our Biomedical Club. I think they will do it way better than us. Not because of we are not capable...just because of the time, the following scene after we taking over, our spirit are not united...they are not bookworm as us do, this is a good thing for them and for the club too. I shall just wait and see they develop =) at least i've done my best for it, however i do did some mistakes....

So, what will going on tonight? It is a very interesting issue and i hope i can take some pictures for that...good luck for you, my junior - Biomedical Science first year batch 2008!!

No comments:

Post a Comment