Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FRIM trip

24.8.08
After so long we prepare everything to FRIM (Forest Research Institue Malaysia), finally we are going there with a lot of exciting activites!
Look at those beautiful trees and plants, it is an amazing scene...

One and a half hour of junge trekking with plant info explaination from ranger, we go through about 40 degree up to hill then we reach the canopy walkway, which is our main attraction of the trip,hehehe...=P

2 pictures above are my chinese coursemates^^ because im the (almost) last person in the group due to my duty so ah ken and others are accompany me and shun bian play play, haha! Its ban shui on the canopy bridge...

We take lots of photo but unfortunately, i can upload sooooo many to here...paiseh ah...

here, ah ken and me with the elephant plant - it looks like elephant with the elephant nose and other features....

After we finish the canopy walkway, its the end of our trip....we walk down the hill (but it feel like mountain for me =.=) and reached the water jump.

Ice-cream uncles are there with the tradisional cheap ice-cream, there they are....triple cone ice-cream~

and finally we do get down in the water just for 5 minutes only....cause its raining heavily after that...=.= spoiled my mood........T.T

Its a really fun trip but im not really can enjoy it because of my body condition, sudden stomach pain is making me lost the fun of canopy walkway...thats why you didn't see any photo of my happy face on the bridge...T.T

Since MAHA (Malaysian Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro-tourism...i guess...), i've been talking lots of photo by myself....its fun to record every event happened in your life!

This makes me appreciate my life and appreciate everything happened around me & those ppl i care of~

So...the conclusion is....i will buy a digital camera!! only if after i get my salary...@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment