Friday, January 2, 2009

Bluetoothing – 115.2 Kbps

The most important thing in my life is internet.

I can skip my dinner, lunch and other thing but not internet, why? because i can find my love through internet.

Screen through all the anime and hong kong series i got, i found something interesting other than Bleach, One Piece, Get backer la etc, first is Saiunkoku Monogatari, 彩云国物语.

I truly amazed by the story line and the drawing, sooooo ancient! 古装的漫画!oh my god! soooo beautiful! Plus, the story line is just circle around the teacher – Shurei / 秀丽 and the Emperor, hmm…actually is stheir love story la… I only had the first season, now it still ongoing to 3rd season, i think i will pursue this Saiunkoku Monogatari after Bleach finish, wahahahaha!

Second is the anime i got from Alan senior, thanks him for download so many (100++ episodes) episodes of the gray man and the katekyo hitman reborn.

Jump into the conclusion : i like boy comic rather than girl comic.

Due to so many reason, i bought a blue tooth device for RM25 and digi prepaid for RM30. Then, i start my onlining life at BP. hehe…

I think im been pampered my kolej’s uspot / FPSK / Medic hoptspot ‘s 100Mbps internet connection, i can’t stand the 115.2kbps at all……TOO SLOW MAN……

While im hoping for download the latest Bleach anime and the latest manga and etc etc…..this is the result i got……i think i better go to KFC and online 吧…but….KFC don’t have the place for me to plug and charge my battery…how am i going to online and download my loved anime?! Haih…pening….@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment