Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Freeze the moment

This morning just finish my pharmaco test 1.
5 Qs divided into sooooo many sub Qs......luckily the lecturer keep extend the time...
Last night drink one cup of kopi O KAO, so sleep around 3.45am, wake up around 10am.
Bob's mother miscarriaged and need to do operation, his mak long (eldest mak cik on father side) just passed away and then, when me and kak fizah accompany him and study together, he received call that his father having heart attack.....
In this situation, it will be no use if he stay and take the test, he won't be able to answer them 100% and he need to rush home asap.
Finally, kak fizah fetch him to the bus station in the early morning. Leaving me and jo stay at k17.
I duno what can i do for him as im one of the rats. maybe just beside him is enough......
im the girl and jo is the boy, so anything happened, guy sure refer to guy right? but, sometimes feel the need to do something but bcoz of my gender, i can't do anything among them.
Friday, i will be going home, my lovely BP.
Chengchin seems to be very bored and need accompany?? saturday will be meeting all of gang members on his request. Frankly, im longed for a real gathering,,,hope this year CNY can make my dream come true as i will be damn busy and stuffed with exam, journal, lab report, assignment and discussion right after i come back from CNY.
The voice in my ears now is jordin sparks. Thanks to bob's download. 15GB of new english song album of various singer =)
Sometimes, i hope i can freeze the moment and taste the feeling - in chinese, 细细品尝当下的感觉, perhaps i can find my true hope in there, perhaps? perhaps and perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment