Friday, February 6, 2009

My little CNY

Going back beepee to celebrate CNY, 2 word i must say…”beh song”

Can’t really open my heart to enjoy the CNY at all….due the pending assignments and my lovely TEST 1.

Bring immuno book back, but nvr open it onct ae T.T

I learnt my lesson already…i can’t answer 5 out of 25 MCQs……come out from that book de…

Everytime i want to do my immuno lab report…i was open MPC for CSI New Y0rk season 4 & 5….with the microsoft word 2007 underneath it…

Friends say :”come out la, gathering la”

my brain say :”NO…TEST..TEST…LAB REPORT..”

my mouth say :”im tired la…im old liao, can crazy fooling like when i was young…” As im still 22 now…

then…they say :”come lar…”

then my mouth win the battle and say :”ok lar…………ok lar………………….”

It end up something like this :

  1. I lose RM 12.50 in Tingting, jiaphing and chengchin house
  2. I win only RM 2.00 in Vernyao house (that day im very heng, not always heng de, ok?)
  3. I still haven’t do my pathogenesis of vibrio vulnificus
  4. I din get angpau as many as i could get….thats the most beh song thing!
  5. I gain weight (a common fact during CNY)

And the conclusion is = the whole CNY is not very enjoyed @_@

So…aft i back UPM, im still feel 可惜 for my little 0x year CNY.

百般无聊之下,本小姐无聊的拍了很多无聊的照片,如下:

DSC00473 我的新衣- 背后是 ONE PIECE 噢!

DSC00693 家里粉刷墙壁,当我还在远方当游子时~

DSC00834 家里的新墙壁 – mural of my younger sister

DSC00870 年二十九,买金纸还有其他拜神的东西

DSC00875 我的最最最最爱!

DSC00882 旺啊!!

DSC00906 几百年来的新发型,特地新年去剪的

DSC00924 年初四,去放生,我去姐妹聚会~

DSC00937 RM 8.80 from Carrefour,bring the luck!

DSC00959 红包!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment