Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Year with SBS, KBS and MBS Gayo Daejoon music festival

Busy with all the downloading...
1. 20091229 SBS Gayo Daejoon,
2. 20091230 KBS Gayo Daejoon and
3. 20091231 MBS Gayo Daejoon.

All new english album from Chris Brown to Westlife...damn happy with K17 internet connection!
No Blocking babey!!!
I can take anything i want! muahahahah!

Unexpected New Year Eve celebration with ji wei and juniors leave a deep impression to me.
Thanks guy for such happy and ridiculous celebration!! <3333

Think about starting my GIF picture manufacturing program.....hm...i need all the software and 200% focus!!!
Can't start my lovely GIF picture with T-ara "Bo Beep! Bo Beep!" due to my lack of "Orientasi ke arah kecekapan" which in my interpretation is equal to LAZY.......

Brand new year with Brand new resolution conduct by brand new Kai Leng....sounds...lazy huh??
hahah....love you all! my sister, my siew, my family and my coursemates!!
May Love and Luck will follow you all! muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment