Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blistering blister

Till now i still wonder why i didn't feel any anxious and worries bout my hand.
Kay, story is like this.
One day i go to beach and la la la....i snorkeling, la la la...i put on all the sunblock, la la la....i eat plenty of fish, Oh, sorry, plenty of food, then la la la....i play with sea water all the time.
Come back to K17, nothing happened in my 1st day, but next my right hand, to be precisely, starts to get ITCHY.
So, i scratch loh.
The next day, BOOH! My right hand become black, especially the fingers. Back of my palm got some elderly age-marks.
1st day of darkening. See the half black middle finger?

So, i put lots and lots of lotion.
The next day, BAAM! Got 3 biji blisters!
I still thinking bout going to see doctor or not.
My family quite anxious bout all the cancer stuff, radiation from Japan lah etc etc....

Watching both of my hand, i feel nothing.
Bleach it? nah, never think of it.
No more evenly skin tone? hm..maybe.
All the scar and pigmentation, i feel normal. Perhaps i lost the sense of beauty.
Scar will heal eventually. Pigmentation will come as i'm getting older.

But i still wonder why i didn't feel anxious and feel ugly when i'm looking at my hands.
One thing for sure, cancer.
Not going to let my family to worry bout cancer. Comes to my thought that the croton oil i used in my FYP might exert something.
Everything comes with it own risk.
If this is the secondary sun burnt i've got from the Redang coke, i would love it =)

PS: Love, how bout we going to Krabi next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment