Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rule ya!

Still have another, uhm...35 days till i can BREAK FREE!
Finally, im going to graduate!
Yay! I can't wait to start my whole new chapter of life.
Guess what? I'm going to get myself a danboard, a driving license, a brand new handphone and plenty of trip & travel after all this shit gets over!
I'm so going to take a road ahead and go!
Malacca trip with family first, Korea trip with loved Siew maybe.
Screw the bloody hell 2012 or something-look-a-like, i'm in charge of my life now!
Well, i'm not a missionary type of person. I'm a selfish bitch.
Try to get into my fishy zone if you want to get stink with me, i'm promise ya, no pain, no gain =)))
Oh, perhaps i'm just getting a little bit hype over here, some coffee job, ops, sorry.
I'm not a drunker, no, well, occasionally.
I must be crazy right now thinking bout all this, all i ever got to do is finish my result part 2 and start squeezing my discussion. Vomit out intro & literature review afterward.
Uhm...must be the "Redang island trip" coke. 
Tomorrow is my redang trip day with another 2 pretty-cool-crazy biachi. Threesome sounds nice for me as i prefer some loneliness right now. I wanna enjoy the wind, the sea, the fish and the people!
Till then, stay tuned my love, ain't left ya'all out of this. 


PS. 니가 필요해, 좋아해, 보고 싶은데, 경우에도 니가 몰라요.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting!
    Hope I would get to see you in June :)
    Till then, stay healthy and lovely~

    ReplyDelete