Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eyes opening

After attending the biomedic symposium, i realized i need a change. i mean an extreme makeover. From presentation style to my future view. I tend to narrow my sight due to my lack of confidence and more.

Things can be totally different if i hold them in another way.
I need to be creative, innovative, meticulous and most importantly BE BOLD.

Seriously, i never regret of be friend with some person in my course. They open my eyes to a wider view, not to become a typical chinese and learn to be a enjoyably and capable person.

I never forget how things changed in my eyes as i observe everything flow around me. For those who persist till the end, i admire you. For those who changed for the better, i envy of you. For those who seek for a new direction, i am going to learn from you.

I've been asleep for 3 years.

For this last semester, i want to race in my full speed and challenge myself to a higher potential.

I want to see where i am capable to reach after what i had achieved in my STPM.

Such a regret that i didn't make "TO WIN" as my goal in this symposium, meh....instead I'm doing "AVOID BEING EMBARRASSED /LOSE FACE". Perhaps thing will be different if i determined to win in the first place.Uhh, after a second thought. Nope. Because my presentation style is just WAY OFF compared to others. This kind of thing can't build overnight, so meh... take it as a lesson so i can do much much better in my VIVA later =))))

I am so fortunate that i was not choosing other PKK course except for life cycle for this semester. Transgenic & Medical Biotech did actually help me a lot in understand things outside my "skin cancer mouse model" box. Plus, Ethnopharmacology really boost my confident & knowledge about my FYP. Everything is related. Thanks for my sane which comes around last minute, thanks god.

And thanks god for letting me taste some heavenly seafood in Kuantan!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! I m addicted to seafood in PEKAN, Kuantan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME!! IM GOING TO KUANTAN AGAIN FOR THE SEAFOOD!

    ReplyDelete