Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2nd Malacca trip

Going to Malacca wasn't my intention in the 1st place due to all the fuss bout symposium i went last weekend, i'm quite tired to start a trip.
But, BOO! I'm going Malacca anyway coz i want to PLAY HARD.

1 hour of chit chatting bout Japanese language with Ah Pak (SSS = driver) made me realized actually i'm pretty much familiar with some common sentence  in Japanese. Hm...some credit to those BG & BL PC games i played.


We went to restaurant number 88! Haha, this number is so lucky. I have the chance to eat something Ah ken recommended......................Nyonya Laksa!!



Seriously, it is sour, spicy and loaded with meat. Lovin' it! The curry-look-alike below is Baba laksa! No santan but something like milk was put to bring out the laksa flavor, a little bit of milk sweet as you savor the laksa soup.


 Well, this one is a real stuff. Durian Cendol! I couldn't see the durian flesh there, i think they make it into some kind of creamy paste. I never knew durian can make cendol taste so special (in a good way LOL). 4 stars for this!!


Picture below illustrated DURIAN PUFF!! It was so tasty till the durian cream was burst our of SSS's mouth, muahahha! Thanks SSS for the entertainment-ness. 4 stars for this too! The shop is just beside "88" with 8 steps distance.


Next is our final and the ultimate intention of this Malacca trip. 
Mille Crepe from Nadeje restaurant ! 
Thousands layer of crepe are filled with cream and mousse! I love the texture in my mouth, especially the original flavor. Light sweet with some honey-like fragrance had abducted my taste buds. I bet this will beat secret recipe up if they open their outlet at KL.

 

Exhausted after all the rush bout my "material and method", im so dead tired so i slept all the way back K17.

*The bigger the pressure i've got, the stronger the urge to free myself out of this shyt. Blah, teenage rebellion? Guess so.

Oh ya, credits to my roomie for these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment