Monday, March 16, 2009

K17 Idol and Estrella "Stay"

Performing Estrella - Stay is making me spinning around..
haha...first, bcoz of my $%#$%^&^ friend want to go buy clothes for dinner, and i assume he will drive and just near by only, then we end up at Time Square~!
then...i didn't manage to do the final rehersal....
after reach kolej, straight go take my bath, go to sq there to make up a bit, then go!
BUT....when i meet my little cute coursemates there, they say my attire is too casual...
argh! @.@ straight away im rush back my room to find some "performer" clothes and found that actually i tookthem all back home town already..... =.=
So just put on a red cloth, shining ear rings and high heel shoes then GO!

Then,,,,,i miss Sonia sing her first song! AARGH!!!
According to Jo, the crowd are CRAZY when she sing it! OMG!
Next, its Geo singing and dancing, he is really a good performer! so, he get the best performance prize lo, hahah!
He so sexy in the song of "crazy little thing called love", ouch!
and Sonia also very sexy in the song of "lucky", all of them! Akilah, Nabila and the other vet girl also =)

After they all singing, its our show time!
me singing Estrella - Stay which i screw up and forget the lyric in the middle, hahah..... =.=
then, its Mel and Afid (my choir mate) singing "Cinta antara kita" and the best thing is he keep looking at a girl when he sing the song....omg....i think its his gf...and his gf is replying him writing "I love you" on the paper and show him during he singing....so sweet~

Finally, its the result of K17 idol....
The winner is...Sonia!!!!! with the best vocal prize!!
second place goes to....Geo!!
third place is Akilah..who is also my choir mate, love her!!
Nabilah (my 1st yr junior) which is also my choir mate din get any prize but we all know that her voice is amazing! love ya too!

After that, finish and chat chat a bit then chiao!
Now, quite tired but im listening to a new band song called Boyce Avenue as im doing my test 2 assignment,
and yes, its PROF MANAN's Experimental Design.....and im choose Norwalk Virus, and why? coz other had pick all the bacteria and left virus for me.... T.T
Boyce Avenue singing "Tonight", their songs are good!!

5 comments:

  1. wow~u perform Estrella's Stay? I love the song so much! Maybe you can share some videos of your performance here, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou chin lee!!!
    but i dun have video leh...
    i have to find first, maybe the organiser's AJK got record, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna watch the video also!!!..
    i've missed that nite!
    every1 keeps talking bout it! benci!
    i luv dat estrella song!!!!
    mst best kai leng singing dat song!
    btw, hepi doing dat manan's assgnment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thr!!

    Love ur Post..Wow...u Like Boyce Avenue???they r Amazing!!!!=D

    Btw..Erm...u cn get sonia's n Vania's vid wiF Vivian..hehe...the rest I'm still finding..hehe=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, hehe...my new finding in youtube XD
    their songs are amazing man!
    cover songs also very sweet!
    oh, okay, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete