Friday, August 13, 2010

Proxy freak & lucky theory

Recently i don't know what is the matter with me....
My laptop is officially spoiled, i mean the hard disk.....the second time! So i need to spend another RM180 for a brand new Samsung hard disk which tag with 2 years warranty *relieved*
RM50 for Windows 7 and another RM15 for cooling pad....

I'm in love with Window 7~! Its so cool!!! I love its graphic, effect, i mean all!!
Keep playing with it and ignoring my assignments for the whole day when i get my laptop back =D

On top of that, i found the proxy for accessing all the blocked site and it is SUPER FAST!
However, we still need to login to our USpot aka U SEPIT  >.<
I have tried to track back to our USpot's own proxy ID by using tracert but its still the same proxy (172.16.110.33 port 80) but i think when they upgrade the USpot last month which last for 3 weeks they had added router between the user (thats mean us) and USpot, so the proxy i mentioned before is not more usable to access internet without login to USpot.....

Today, when i was in Mid Valley, i realised that my aging Nokia 2600's speaker is malfunctioning, i can hear you but you can't hear me....
Oh my god.....that means i need to buy a new one for real now.....or i just need to throw it on the floor and let it get some "reverse" damage then it will back to normal again.

There it goes again, the trip.
This time is my graduation trip. I'm so sorry, i'm not rich enough to travel overboard unless i definitely will spend below RM1000 for the whole trip include flight ticket, accommodation, this and that.
So, i plan to opt for island trip, yay! Redang! Kapas! Anywhere as long as i can snorkeling for whole day!
Next year January, i hope this trip will be a success =)

Dear sisters, I am officially telling all of you.
This time, I will grow my hair for SURE!
You will see me in looooong hair during my graduation ceremony!
Don't say i will give up in the middle anymore kay? hahhaa.....

I know a lot had happened to you (plural form), between you and between us, maybe i seems to give up but i'm not a quitter on our ship =) Love you all~

2 comments:

  1. nope, i don't think so....
    but they say Windows 7's driver is download from internet one....so, duno oh....
    hahaha, try it! you will fall in love with it!
    ITS DAMN COOL!

    ReplyDelete