Thursday, August 5, 2010

Uspot is back

I've been searching back door for uspot and i'm come across some UPM student complained bout this USpot.
One of them said USpot is called U SEPIT at their hostel, haahha....cause its only give you 40 hours limit per week and they are not allowed to online after 1am.
Wow, i seriously don't know they can't online after 1 though....and this is sux.....

Finally, after so many weeks we wait till our neck become longer and longer, USpot finally come.
Some of my coursemates and juniors can't bear the "NO USPOT-NO INTERNET-NO LIFE" syndrome and opt for broadband.
I keep resist my urge to surf for 25 days! 25 days! It's my new record! Congratz me pls....
I normally wouldn't online during my semester break cause i will be WORK work work like hell....

Broadband, i definitely will go for Celcom Student package with the speed limit is 389kbps and volume limit is 5Gb. 
Ya, i know the speed is damn slow but at K17, this is the speed you will get no matter what high tech modem you use.
But hey, luckily U SEPIT is back!
I still can use ultrasurf or freegate for some website that kena sepit or blocked, wahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment