Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feed my savage beast beb!

*KACHING* *KACHING*

After my "survey" trip at Petaling Street with my roommate, today I am going to bring my dearest dear to feed our savage beast!
I can feel the excitement in my blood, wahahha!
In addition, its Siew who is coming to me, hohoho~ finally the asleep me is awaken.

And i am blaming my idle life for forgetting my toxicity mice, nah...they are still alive and jumping.
ONE MORE WEEK, one more week i shall be freed!!
and i am going home. Finally.

Resume my Bleach-ing life and as usual, Aizen is the most handsome & sexy one XD
Too bad he is the antagonist, but maybe because he is the bad guy so i think he is sexy....hmm.....一切尽在不言中....

Redang trip is pulling my hair. There is no more below RM400 trip included 2-way bus ticket as they raised the price since last year. Sigh.
So, it will be approximately RM450 (include marine park lah, snorkeling gadget lah, transport fees from KL to KT to Merang Jetty).
Haih, thought that i can get a cheaper price for a relatively comfortable place as I've got a tight budget for this semester.
Anyway, it is a getaway & reward, shall enjoy it to the max =)

No comments:

Post a Comment