Thursday, February 28, 2008

PAP, UPM, 21 - 23/2/08

last saturday was the PAP stage performance, feel like useless because i didn't give much commitment into it and my job is the least one...sneak out from back stage to watch performance..

i saw him.
in front of the stage, with VIP, as a VIP
silently i watch him from the space between the wall and ping4 feng1.
i guess no one would know what im doing there..
just want to watch him silently..silently..
he is a star. stay on sky where i will never reach.
then, i saw another two star.

a thought come across my mind : why the person i like must has link to mtm? why...
because i like capable guy or just because they are the one i frequently see?
since im not in the list of kem jejak pemimpin kedua, i think it is over already...
quite disappointed firstly, then i realize that i really need to boost my result =.=

then, when back i got a date with my friend on that sunday.
also want to cut my hair, otherwise i'll be botak later lo.
then meet ah keong at bus station, know his latest thing.
never thought that he would ever buy roses for a girl, really shock.
we all are changed....
miss my simple life, really miss it...

then, lost my drive.
to do anything.
whether like a guy or study for my test.

all of them are too high for me to reach, too high, too far and im too small, way too small.

beautiful,
stars are beautiful but unreachable.
back in the day, the simple day,
enjoy the ride, enjoy everything,
can i knocked again and have the feeling or the drive again?

meow....

No comments:

Post a Comment