Monday, February 25, 2008

too greedy

i notice that i like a lot of guys recently.
around 5 person i think. four same course, another is my friend.
however, it is impossible. because the first one is another race, second one is got someone he fancy of, third one is too childish and not serious, the forth one is in a different world and he wouldn't notice & look at me,,,then the last one - my friend, also got someone in his mind.
before these few days, i already give up one. the initial one, right after i confirm it.
among them all, i think i like the first and the forth most. the first one give me a doubt when i already decide to give up. the forth one is i think he got gf already but underground de..
am i too greedy?
i think im too greedy...
way too greedy already...
shame of myself...
cut my hair. quite ok but i think it will be better if i cut at my hometown =.=
been thinking how he will feel when see me in a new hair style?
then....i noticed i like him the most. the most.
damn..why he do like that to me? we are impossible...impossible...
kacau bob while doing HE. keep kacau him.
tell the truth then say im lying. then say the truth again. keep confusing him and them...let no one will ever know which one is the real. bad right? because i knew im going to see them off with the appropriate one someday. someday.
he also flared up but i use "belanja" to put down the fire.
sorry bob.....keep kacau you only....me n jo keep kacau you but you never lament..sorry.....
what i should do?
wait? wait until i make the decision? that i really like him?
sleepy....go out to mines from 10 to 4...then back start my work...then ban ban birthday...then here...
im not going to sleep until i finish all my work!!!!!
but going to take a nap now, hehe~ wish me good luck ok?
Zzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment