Sunday, April 26, 2009

25th April 2009

I forgot to post this earlier....
so the sequence a bit out of track...

Nvr mind...

0kay...i slept at 8am,
receive sister's home call at 11am,
sleep again until 1pm,
where Ssien come and knock my door and also burst my sweat dream,
SQie ask us want to go Mid Valley for Kim Gary?
i say : Yeah!

SQie later showed at my room,
gossip...gossip...& gossip.... its secret....hehe.... =P
until 2pm,
i go wash my laundry & take bath...
no time for packing... =.=
coz 3pm they already wait me at the commuter bus....

My eyes are really sepet now.....
Kim Gary also do the same job as Chili's : stomach bloating....
Then, i found that other people are very keen on searching my white dress for fac night =.=
omg...got Bshui also you know....a guy.....
So embarrassed!!!
hehe...but i haven't decide my song and also the genre of the attire...hehe..
so the dress still in KIV =P
Fashion week in Mid Valley makes it very crowdy....
Back hostel around 10pm,
take stuff to recycling campaign for merit sake, i want to stay kolej until final year leh...
and now it is 5am =)

Yeah, another sleepless night!

2 comments: