Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twilight fever

Seriously, i dun understand why everyone around me CRAZY about Twilight,
even my roommate, my course mates and my friends are screaming for it....
kak fizah has the "Decode" from Paramore (Soundtrack of Twilight) as her phone ring tone,
some people (as far as i observed) have Twilight as the Wallpaper, laptop background and whatever,
One of my friend have the four book of Twilight,
i mean real book.


I browse through the internet,
Twilighters, twilighters and twilighters...
fan site all over the world,
people even make parody video and music video of it!

So, after i take movies from Bob,
and filter some of them of course, ahem....
Ahah! Twilight.....with Italian subtitle....what the xxxx

So, i immediately sms ysim, asked her whether she got Twilight with eng sub or chinese sub,
and she say YES!
YES! With my Adrenaline rush, i rocket to her place,
copy the whole thing and rocket back my room =)

Ahahh........now i understand why they all fanatic about this twilight,
cause im joining them now, wakakakaka
however, i was like "HUh?"
"why suddenly he likes her?"
"why suddenly she likes him pulak?"
and more suddenly going on......

Thanks to Hying, my love and my dear,
sending me the ebook of the twilight saga, muaks! love you...

If anyone of you interested in the whole series of Twilight saga,
just find me and say "hi, can i have the ebook of twilight"
i will be like "sure! why not! just gimme ur email or send through msn =)"

..............Twilight..................new moon..........................eclipse.......................breaking dawn....

From the official website of Stephenie Meyer, i got a draft of the Midnight Sun
which is the Edward version of Twilight, YOOHOO!!!
but......due to some issue, she decide to stop it,
and she said until no one remember about Midnight Sun,
then she might proceed to it....
enjoying the taste of disappointment now~~~

Some scene in the Twilight movie are damn funny!
Its like awkward!!
Especially the scene starting from Bella telling Edward that she know who he is until the scene where Edward say some lion fall in love with the little lamb stuff
But, i AM very excited to watch the next movie - Twilight New Moon
Its going on cinema soon!
i mean within this year lah

4 comments:

  1. me too, haha!

    but send to me after 23rd lar ya! haha! im an impatient ppl watz.

    or else, my exam habislahhh...

    movie??? i wanna go! haha!

    ReplyDelete