Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Right before Pharmaco final exam

Yup,
here i am,
6 and half hours to pharmacology final exam...
and i just read through some of them,
yes
some of them,
need to score 60 out of 100,
easy?
i duno,
my mind keep thinking how the lecturers will play fool of us tomorrow after so many tips given out =.=
and yes
i want that KNS Twilight special edition DVD after i back!!

and you!
damn you keep making fun of me
i just kidding and u do that in "public",
for me that means public, okay?!
i bet u already say it out,
oh gosh, who can dig a hole for me.....................................................

3 comments:

  1. haha , let me dig for u la
    but u need to come to um 1st
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. me oso me oso, i can dig the hole for u!^^ but the problem is, u actually dun need the hole ma,what for? hahaha...(from, u -know-whow)

    ReplyDelete