Sunday, April 26, 2009

My lovely Batu Pahat, Johor in 10 hours

My current topics keep circle around my sleeping period...
hehe.....

okay, sleep at 5.30am,
Transnational bus at 4pm,
reach BP at 8pm i guess.....

Wkeong also will back BP around 12pm,
too bad cant meet him =P

My biomedic 2nd yr now is officially finished!
I think i had done my best for my study,
if still cant get a proper result, then i also "bo bian".....
For relationships, sorry if i've done any wrong to you, any "you",
thank you for being my friend =)

Cook my last Sardin canned food & mee,
pack my another 30% of stuff,
return the room key,
go to Pudu bus station,
step on the land of BP & waiting all my loved people come back.

Je t'aime.....=)

4 comments:

  1. hehe! happeeeeee holidayssss!!

    pls DO miss me much!

    hahaz!


    enjoyz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... since when u r into french? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. kuah, dun jealous la....
    nana, i wun miss you de, blek!
    xtasym, hahaha,,,french for elective course maybe??hehe

    ReplyDelete