Thursday, February 4, 2010

My latihan industri

My ideal choice is General Hospital Batu Pahat, and yet, because of some MOU "Memorandum of understanding" problem. Health department of Johor reject my application.

So, i moved to my next choice....Pantai Premier pathology lab, and other lab as well for example BP lab, Path lab, Clinical Path lab, Gribbles la this and that la, i even find some unknown company...eg: Pak Tani Lab??? omfg......

Damn frustrated....no mood, moody, bad mood.....

Plus, there is a vacancy at Hospital Putrajaya, but i have no transport at all....thinking bout rent a room at the green flat which is near to the hospital, but according to dayana, they usually seek for malay girl....E#$^^&&(*%#@!@(*

So, now, the Jaya Tekno or Jelaran Tekno company which suppose to located at my hometown - Batu Pahat, saying if i want train at their company, i need to stay at Kluang there, cause BP branch is nothing there but selling stuff i guess......

Now, i need transport, place to stay, money and this and that?!?!
1st, i dun wanna stay over other ppl house?!
2nd, i ain't f*ing rich girl who has a pretty car and pretty face and pretty money?!
3rd, i want to stay at my HOME!!!!!!!

SO, SHOULD I MAKE THE CALL OR NOT? i guess i have no choice at all since i don't want to watch my fellow coursemates' convo and im the only one not wearing the bloody hell graduation cloth (or cloak??)

Why life makes such a joke on me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment