Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blue Saturday

Its Saturday, i am freaking tired even i slept for over 12 hours.
Gosh, i hate this kind of life, nothing to learn, nothing to do and nothing to anticipate for......

Realize that i wouldn't see my senior buddy, Tiffany around so frequent anymore as they are graduating soon.

Somehow i feel paiseh to her cause i am not a good junior for her.....not filial to her....
For all these years i don't think we are really that close, i also don't know why. But luckily, this semester we are getting closer (i think?).

I've been wasting all my time on stupid stuff i guess, I'm not study hard enough, I'm not playing hard enough too.

Kind of regret and feeling blue out of nothing.....

Download so many anime and read so many novel in 5 days.

Everyday I'm sitting in the office doing nothing, luckily i have my laptop with me, at least i can read some novel, listen to music~

BUT I STILL WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING!!!!
CAN YOU FEEL MY AGONY?!?!?!!!



Well, it is a blue Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment