Friday, May 28, 2010

Dosai, dhosai, tosai, thosai, dvashi?

Yeap. Had my oily dosai at the mamak restaurant near IMR.
It is really big till i can last for 7 hours, not too sour but delicious! I still prefer it to be not so oily though....


And, i've been trying to resume my k-pop dance life back.
Slack off for 6 months *DENG* and lost my chance to join Dayana's SHINee dance crew and they WON!!!
THEY ARE GOING TO KOREA!!! ARGH!! THEY ARE GOING TO ATTEND MUSIC BANK! ARGH!
moreover, the Koh wen qiang is having his industrial training in KOREA!! KOREA! YOU KNOW?!
I am damn envious.......................................................................=((((((((((((((((((((((((

Well, resume my dance life is because i'm fxxking bored with my current life.
Well, its not a life at all. It a piggy life.
Eat, sleep, online, read novel, browse here browse there, jalan-jalan, watch anime.
And Yes, you are right. I'm doing all these during my "work time" and after my "work time".
So, can you understand my frust now?

Luckily, today is my dance day.
Tomorrow is my reunion with my lovely Huiying sister =) along with Kangning, hehehe....
Anticipating..... =D

2 comments: