Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blue han-gul

The only thing i am disappointed with is my korean.
I have been thinking since i saw my korean result. "Is this my level?" "Is this it?!" "F**k!"
I have no idea what is going on......
Am i not hardworking enough? i think so...........................
Am i too ignorant bout my level? too carried away? i think so..........................
I don't know. I don't know.
I am f**king sad, honestly.
Despite of my fanatic bout korean songs, this and that, this is what i got.
May be i am just now serious bout this, may be i didn't put enough effort, may be.....
I'm not even close to sad or moody when i failed other subject, why.....why this subject...??
Tried not to think so much....but my heart is aching.........damn sad, damn moody.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, just enjoy the process,
    You will improve for sure...

    The language is hard itself, don't stress out.

    Fighting~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so....
    really upset.....
    hehhe...muaks! thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete