Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No title

Too many things happened recently.

Read a new manga "Gekka No Kimi" which is loosely based on Tale of Genji, like it!

UKiss came Malaysia, and yes....Dayana get the chance to hug one of them and a lot of "to-be-continue" stuff happened between them, kind of envious but i can't bear to burn my RM120 for the fanmeeting ticket >_>
and she talking bout diet as her BMI is 20....kind of fed up with her "obsession", you look great as you are now okay?! Whatever. Its your life.

Went to korean cuisine at Jang sok chun aka 장수촌 or 长寿村 at Ampa ng just now for my BBQ dinner.
Wanted to try tteokbogi aka 炒年糕 but too full. Sigh...tomorrow need to puasa dy....
Drink a bit Soju aka 烧酒 (Attention: kids are not allowed) and realized i can blush!
Well, i've been not sleeping well for few days, hope this alcohol drink will do the job.

Changed to Bacteriology department this week, stay in mycobacterium lab for 2 days.
See all the pus, sputum, CSF, pleural fluid, i hardly believe i can still have my meal till now...urgh....
Learnt, or i should say "observe" Real time PCR, conventional PCR, preparation of agarose gel, run electrophoresis and DNA extraction from clinical specimen.

Drank my 1st Choya Umeshu aka 梅酒 when i work at Low Yat.
IT IS DAMN DELICIOUS!
I shall buy the big bottle when i get my money! Woohoo!
Get to know my senior Jun Zheng better (Attention: 此君政非彼君政) through out the work as he ran away and left me behind when i was caught by security guard >_>
Still, he is a friendly person, erm...innocent maybe? hahha....i don't know, you tell me.

and.....
Siew....i love you. I am sincerely loving you. Thankyou for all you've done to me, i am touched.
I love you =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're working in Low Yat now?
    I didn't know that ^-^

    Don't get too drunk at work, girl~

    Really miss you...msn me~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked for one day only coz a senior off day.
    Nah...i wouldn't get drunk easily la, hahaz!
    ya, i missed you too...yeap, msn!!

    ReplyDelete