Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shojo manga fever

Recently read too much manga, all bout Shojo / romance.
Except for the Bleach.

Sometimes, i feel a bit awkward, or rather i should say "emo" bout the ending of those romance stories.
I've been thinking bout this for a while.
Okay. First, the growing affection between the boy and the girl.
Then, confession.
After that, conflict or obstacles you may say.
Then, end with marriage or something else.

I'm not saying that i don't want a happy ending (who don't want a happy ending lar?!)
but the thing keeps bothering my mind is : "What happened after that?"

Okay, maybe a simple normal life for the couple, just simple happiness.
Or, something slash in and they break apart.
Then? I don't get it. What will happened next...........the cycle comes again?
I don't understand.

I admit that i like to have an eternal love like what have been illustrated in Twilight Saga series, but still...i still thinking....what's next?

Maybe this is beyond my comprehension, but my mind keep puzzled by this.
Or it is just simply because i desire something different, different than the "normal cycle".

No comments:

Post a Comment