Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mooncake Festival at Summint Parade, BP 20090925

Ya, i finish my work at 7pm, wandering around the BP mall for 1+ hour,
ate Mr.Magic sour cream and onion flavor French fries and a Papa Roti.
Attention: its not the "papa" who u know LOL

Then head to Summit Parade for the mooncake festival,
which in Chinese is 中元园游会.

Look at the crowd!

Some of the AJK give keropok and my favourite "Teddy bear chocolate cookies"!

Surprisingly, met with my relatives there, they entered the Mooncake Decoration Contest.

1st gp : my 2nd aunt

2nd gp: My married cousin

3rd gp: My 3rd aunt

Something i must say about BP forks is they will never lose their enthusiasm for all the Chinese traditional event, even though the event might not that big scale, but can feel the joy & merry of our M0oncake festival!

stall ove here n there...

This is what we play during Mooncake festival called 猜灯谜, some are really tough man....


Mum is looking at others' self-made mooncake =)

Okay, the 8th gp, self-made mooncake & this gp caught my sight....
gp no.9~ colorful mooncake, looks delicious....


10th gp: the calligraphy theme is damn nice, really love the way it present ^^

Gp no.11: tree and immortals

12th gp~
gp n0.14: this one really huge!
AND this is the psycho one, i really love it!

2 comments:

  1. TEDDY BEAR CHOCOLATE BISCUITS!!!!!!!!

    I WANT I WANT!!!!

    HAHAHAA!!!

    dey've got d vanilla/milk flavour v chocolate chips, not bad too! hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?!!
    i never taste that flavour!!!
    OMG!!!
    im gonna buy big big pack after all the test and stuff!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete