Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pre-k17 got talent incident

After we performed in Fac night, dayana and me still continue our dance journey as she go to Dance Studio - Urban Groove to properly learn dance style like popping, locking and hip hop from professional dancers.
Me? I wanted to go, but my money runs too low until i can't join at all,
maybe next sem then i will start my dance journey, i think.....

Lack of purpose or determination in dancing is making me feel a bit weird,
so, we try to join as performance dance crew in the "K17 got talent", we seriously want to perform on that night!!!!
Since they encourage us to take part in the competition so im joining as singing and dayana as solo dance.

Finally, im able to approach Bilah to talk about the performance stuff,
5 person performance and this and that.
On that night, when im at the Wing's restaurant enjoying my photographer + model instructor role, she smsed me said no more performance and asked us to join the competition as group dancer.
Frankly, i think not many people will join if we join the competition,
due to the stress and this and that.
Doing performance is way better and joyful than we are the one who receive critics and fight for the prize. Hiaks....
Although jacklyn and yan ling say the 1st prize is really really good, but......i have no confident in my dance....

Called dayana, decided to see the situation first then decide the next step.
I duno how Lianne and hkee will think about this idea......argh! headache...
"Tell me your wish" is a really elegant dance~
and i want to mix "Circus" and "La Cha Ta" but seems can not.....huhu...

So, i started to prepare my singing for the audition,
and....AM I SUPPOSE TO STRIKE TO THE FINAL ROUND OR WHAT?!
bored to the end of the world.....

Next monday, after clinical biochem and dayana's japan class, hopefully can practise the dance with Lianne and Hkee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment