Saturday, September 26, 2009

My stupiak lappy rebel during my holiday

Open folder or anything wun show on the task bar....
got taskbar but no task showing there, so if i minimize them, i need to reopen them again,
or going to Alt + Tab to switch to it....
or open my task manager.....sucks...

i bought it for 2.5 years baru it started to enter its rebellious stage of life....
Work for 13 hours everyday in my holiday,
plus its raya time and im take care of the Fair section,
u can see all the clothes like the soil kena digged.....shapeless....mountain-like....
foot keep cramp until now if im not moving my foot, its cant bend...
sucks till the end....
next time i will try to avoid working during raya time, or any peak season time,
and i will try to avoid working at Pacific again.

No comments:

Post a Comment