Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunway Pyramid yesterday version + today version

Out of sudden, Dayana and me decide to go Sunway Pyramid to watch "Battle Ground" dance competition which organised by Astro.
SO..........

Yesterday version
We, 5 ppl, reach there around 12pm, GUESS what? Its TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Flood by the damn disappointed feeling, we settle our lunch at RedBox, where dayana & me keep dancing SNSD "Tell me your wish", "Circus" and SHINee "Love Like Oxygen", the Jacklyn is keep picking 40's and 80's songs........ =.=
okay, that is 3 of us, and another one ----> Carol was SLEEPING>>>>>in the redbox......
and menwai went for shopping.

After that, we wandering inside the mall for 1 hour with breads
then.....we decided to go for the Final Destination 4.
Seriously, i wun watch that damn movie no matter how they persuade me about "Its not a horror movie la...", "Its a thriller la...", "Its not scary la..."
No, it is a NO. Full stop.
Luckily the ticket were sold out, so HAHAHAHA! i no need to watch it!
Next, we continue our wandering again.

Due to carol & dayana hungriness, we heading to "Italiannies".

Menu...

Olive oil + alcohol-smell vinegar

Our Lasagna...tak sempat take d whole one punya pic...


"Angel hair pomodoro" ----> Bigger than carol's face, huhu..


It was a splendid dining i must say!
I definitely will go there again and again!
Food portion is big, price is considered cheap if we sharing all the food, and the lagsana is 8888ing tasty!!!
I was so tired as im sleeping in the car till we reach k17...huhu....



Today Version
All of us are very tired of yesterday outing,
so today just me and dayana.
We reach there, buy burger king then sitting right behind the place they dance.
My butt is so in pain as if it can scream like a old lady....
They start around 1pm and we've been not moving from that spot from 11 to 4.......
I really learnt a lot from the audition, from locking to new school, from popping to hip hop and tons of dance style.
All the dancer are awesome!!!
The one making me mouth opening is the blond girls group doing the Basement Jaxx "Oh my gosh", their movement so sharp and seducing!!!!
I bet all the guys at there started to nose bleeding already, wakakaka!!!
Well, Malaysia is full of surprise for me as im used to watch US Dance crew and korean artists dance =)
Good Job Malaysia dancerszzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment