Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wings Restaurant 回音石民歌餐厅 20090911

Sorry, i lazy to upload to here, and quite troublesome to arrange it.
So...pls view all the pics at my facebook la....thanks...hehe....Wings Restaurant 回音石民歌餐厅 20090911

After our parasito test, we suppose to dance "Tell me your wish"~
but when dayana reach my room and talk with jacklyn n yanling them about the K-17 got talent thing...
LOL some of my coursemate laugh about the title "K17 got talent", sounds so Susan Boyle, ahahhah
Then, dayana go and fetch her sister and balik.
So, tak jadi menari loh...

After i wandering, touch here and touch there....
i decide to go to Wing's Restaurant, located at Seri Kembangan with my chinese coursemates.
It turn out to be a quite pleasant outing, due to the good atmosphere, the melodious song sing by singers.
My maryland chicken is damn big for me....i seriously can't finish it....
feel like my zip is going to burst!
13 of us had a good time especially when we found out their upper floor got such a good design~
sofa, chess, magazine (hoho...keep thinking magazine in korean- called "잡지", hoho....)
Goh, Pak and jiwei turn on their model mode pula...
started to pose and take pic, hahaha....thats a lot of fun!!!
The background is perfect to take artistic pic!
but, coz its too dark and we dun have tripod so the effect a bit.....
OFF....hahahaha....

Really enjoy that night, even though i still think going back 10pm is quite early for me~
Night is still young baby! LOL

Funny scene:
1. Tang pong2 and ban shui debate the issue of "On heat VS On sun"....cold....
2.Ah ken's suspicious hand on the french fries.....

No comments:

Post a Comment