Sunday, August 16, 2009

Creationi-evolution controversy

This is something i come across when i browse through the very super famous youtube.
Okay, i ain't talk about all these shit debate here, coz i had no idea about these stuff at all.

Creation ----> God
maybe?

Evolution ----> Something stated in my primary science textbook.
Controversy ---> Debate.
Something i called cat fight.

Yeah, u're right. Human version of cat fight.
you can't blame me dude, this is what i've got when i google "cat fight" kay!


Check the adorable cat fight in youtube, just type "venomfangX" and i bet 1000 rupiah on myself that you will get a lot of interesting drama =)

The argument reminds me to the previous post bout the
FSA 3000 (Philosophy of Science)
.
I think i will take this as elective course next sem, dun care if i need to do the dictionary thickness killer assignment.
Probably bcoz of my pure ignorance on this topic, it makes me want to know what the hell are they blabbing about....
Sounds good right? coz the cat fight wun stop here as long as human still on the earth LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment