Thursday, August 20, 2009

Disasteruos Test 1 in 2009

Seriously,
if it isn't because of H1N1, im sure i will fail all my test 1 paper.......
im not joking!

It suppose to have my parasitology test 1 on the day im also having my fac night performance,
and because im so engross into the dance, basically i can't and no mood to study at all.

Thanks to the quarantine "holiday",
i managed to rest for a week, then continue the test 1,
luckily the fac night and the CAD were held before any test,
so im sincerely thank god for the best arrangement~

Okay,
now im finished my disasterous test 1 in my 5th sem 2009/2010,
im officially FREE!!!!!!
I can plant all the crop in my Happy farm, Barn Buddy, FarmVille and etc,
can jaga them to prevent my dear friends from stealing my precious crop, muahahahhah!
I can watch all the documentary i downloaded.....wow! Suddenly i feel i am geniusssss~ muahahaha!
I can watch my Katekyoushi hitman reborn, my One Piece, my Bleach, my japanese drama, my SHINee yuhanam series,
I can practise the "Circus" + "Tell me your wish" + "AMIGO" dance,
I can this this this and that that that (pls use your imagination lah)

And because of these imagination, i can't sit properly to study my pathology yo no.....
The monsterous test 1 is oxidise my brain and i can't even think properly,
thanks to Carol and other fellow junior + housemate, i can jog regularly and dance regularly,
life is soooooo good with all these motivation, muahahahaah....

P.S suddenly i want to sing sing and sing....

No comments:

Post a Comment