Monday, August 24, 2009

Quotes

Eventhough i already set my priority last sem,
but my mind still wandering around others......
Now, its time for me to decide.

"Don't let someone become a priority in your life,
when you are just an option in their life...
Relationships work best when they are balance."

This is what happened between me n siew. Balance.
Our care for each other are balanced.
Thats why we can further our relationships to a stage i never share with others.

"Never explain yourself to anyone.
Because the person who likes you doesn't need it,
and the person who dislikes you won't believe it."

I've been look through this situation,
as i know explaination is useless when the person is having preconception on you.
It doesn't matter what happen after that,
once anything just happened to be unfavorable for he/she, the situation turn back to its original state.
And the person who likes you from his/her bottom heart does not need any explaination at all.
It's true.

"We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
And we care for those who will never cry for us."
I think i had make my family esp my mum cried for me dozen times.....
and i did cry for those who never care for me,
i did care for those who will never cry for me.
It is silly.
So, i'm setting my priority now.
I'm trying to make them who care for me smile......

No comments:

Post a Comment