Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heart irritable

Im rushing my physio lab report which im doing the 1st to 3rd question plus putting the graph of the "Frog Heart" into words form.
8888ing graph keep copy as double set into the words, so i just let it be and let the combiner to settle herself.
I've done my best bout the result graph & im officially give up, pls dun blame me for that or else.
AND i want to done my clinical biochem lab report (26/8/09 - Practical 5).
I shouldn't take any drink contained caffein at all!!!

My heart is irritable.....
not the pathologic irritable heart, but the "itchy" of my heart.

Result from the caffein contained drink = fluctuating mood, impatient....and bla bla bla...

Now i only managed to finish my phyiso lab report as i was informed about the part i should do today and it should be pass up by this friday.
Man....im going back my hometown this friday la....
i still got my mountainlicious like girlfriends waiting for me behind my house yo know,
i haven't done my intro part of clinical biochem as it suppose to include the test principle of all the plasma TG, TC, HDL and LDL + their normal range.
bla bla bla.....
man, you see la....this is the typical result of "irritable heart" ------nagging like a grandma.....

Now im 8888ing sleepy and tired,
and i cant let my girlfriend wait anymore....how....tell me why.....

No comments:

Post a Comment