Friday, August 14, 2009

안녕요~ (An Nyong yo)

Omg......
I seriously can't pull me off from all the korean stuff!

First is the SHINee dance,
then is my elective korean level 1.....
damn addictive yo know.....

Today afternoon was my first korean reading test,
imagine this....
Dr. Kim's wife - our course coordinator ->
  1. fluent in English
  2. i understand everything she talks about,
  3. teach Korean way way way (100x) better than her husband
  4. and she is Yea Po yo~! (Yea Po = pretty / beautiful)
5 Sentences, which u must read them to the computer as she is recording them,
each sentence got 30 or 40 secs,
and for god sake!
its not something like "i love you", "i hate you", "im hungry" or "i want to sleep" okay?!
IMAGINE THAT........ ||.||

I am damn sure my stress hormone was shooting up to my hypothalamus while i write all the romanation of those sentences.....
0n top of all, while im recording, i realized i missed "translate" one word...its the 입(pronouce as "ip")...before the normal 니다 (Ni-Da).
So, i was stuck there....for 5 secs maybe? then say "Im-Ni-Da" out loud.....
$%^%&&!@##$$^*_(*

this korean reading test is definitely take my breath away + shorten my life for 1 year maybe? O.o
but i like it!

now then, the physio test 1 baru come across my mind.....lalala....
everynothing will be okay, everynothing will be alright.....

No comments:

Post a Comment